Assembly Meeting - May 26, 2020
October 2020 Assembly Meeting
Our October Assembly Meeting will be online this year, and we need your help! We need a quorum, so please gather the other UCC members that are in your household and join us on Tuesday, October 27 at 6:30 pm. We will have updates on our regathering plan, a new worship service, a new communication plan, and much more.
Link to the Assembly Meeting Agenda – Click here
Link to the May & July Assembly Meeting Minutes – Click here
Instructions on how to attend:
Existing Zoom user – online webinar
Click here: Zoom Link for Assembly Meeting
Or go to https://zoom.us/join and use Webinar ID: 885 9835 3758 and Password: 849144
New Zoom user — Online Webinar
- If you don’t already have Zoom on your device (computer, iPad, smartphone), you will need to download the app.
- We recommend that you download the app right now, or any time before the meeting.
- Just use the Zoom link above, and you will be prompted to install the Zoom software or app on your device
- If you have trouble connecting with Zoom, you can call in (see phone info below).
- You can attend and listen to the meeting on your phone.
(Note: you will not be able to vote or ask questions on the phone.)
- On your smartphone, click here: +13462487799, 885 9835 3758#, 1#, 849144#
- Or Call: (346) 248-7799 and use Webinar ID: 885 9835 3758, password: 849144
If you have any questions, please contact Pam Reeser: text/phone at 817-307-2561 or .